Its all happening as we don’t speak
upload your video to wetransfer.com and send to email@example.com
May 16th – 20th 2015
The Second Glastonbury Film Challenge takes place between 11am on Saturday May 16th 2015 and runs thru till 11.30pm on Wed 20th May 2015 when all completed films are then handed in by.
You can enter at any time after 11am on the 16th May. Call 07958607785 for more info :
The ‘Chalice’ Award Ceremony for this years competition will be held on Saturday 23rd May at the Redbrick Building in Glastonbury. 7.00pm £5
WHAT TO DO!
Turn up at the registration to randomly pick up your Film Title & Film Genre. You then have 5 days to film .. edit and produce a 3 minute movie! You could win an Adobe CS6 Collection license plus a ‘Chalice Award’ & much more at the Gala Award ceremony on 23rd May @ the Redbrick Centre. All entries receive a GFC goodie bag.
Fill in and sign ENTRY FORM (one page) then scan and email back. Or hand in at registration! Clearance forms can be included when finished films are handed in on Wednesday 20th May.
Registration @ Red Brick Building Centre Ltd
Morland Enterprise Park
Somerset BA6 9FT
All completed films will be premiered in the Glade Arena at this years Glastonbury Festival of Performing Arts 2015.
- BITTER GRAPE
- A BRIDGE TOO SHORT
- BLOODY MINDED
- AVALONIA (Best Design & Runner Up Best Music Score)
- THE GREEN FINGER
- GOLDEN BRICK
- CITY NUMBER NINE
- FALLING OUT (Runner Up joint Best Script)
- ONE IN TEN
- SUITCASE 691
- THE HUMAN TREE (Runner Up joint Best Script)
- FOLDING BACON
- THE NEXT DAY
- SORRY COW
- THE TALENTLESS (Best Film Under 16’s)
- UNUSUAL SUSPECTS (Runner Up Under 16’s)
- MAKING OUT WITH ADA (Best Music Score)
- RUBBER SOL
- CHEAT STREET (Best Script joint Runner Up)
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE (Best Film, Best Script and Peoples Choice Award) watch here
- UNPREDICTABLE (Best Actor)
- THE BIG TWIST
- TRACTOR TRASH
WHAT MAKES YOU LOL ?
‘Frequently Asked Questions’ Hotline
Tel : 07958607785